What makes us different?
“It is in the detail”
Here at Regency Hall, we truly understand how the decision to come into residential care impacts on the individual and their family.
That is why we spend the time to ask the right questions to ensure that we achieve a successful transition and admission to our homes.
We work at your pace, gather information about your life and future wishes, ensure that we can meet your health and support needs and find out those details that importantly make a difference.
Our resources include:
- Map of life and memory stories
- This is Me booklet from the Alzheimer’s society
- A3 colour support planner for people’s bedroom’s
- One page plan – what is important to you, how best to support you
- Patient Passport – making any medical appointment or hospital stay easier
- Spiritual needs
- Nutritional likes/ dislikes
- Reminiscence and meaningful activities
- Family time